- I will admit, I am lonely. A “wish my vibrator morphed into a man” lonely. A “listen to my neighbors screw” lonely. A “fantasize about the UPS guy” lonely. A lonely kind of lonely.
- I watched “Serendipity” today and wondered how lovely it would be if the man I loved searched for me a decade later.
- I am sick of people asking if I am my sisters mother. They are a year and 8 months younger than me. Do I look that fucking old?!
- I am sick of Houston. Or maybe I am just sick of this lifetime. And no, I am not contemplating suicide.
- I wish Pablo Neruda’s love poems were about me. They are so romantic.
- I made a pregnancy pact with my friend. The plan was to deliver the babies on 11-11-11. I highly doubt that will happen.
- I got my laptop out the pawn shop. Expect more senseless blogs.
- I do not like the fact that some of the women I know live with men who contribute NOTHING to the household. Well…except maybe penis.
- I used my tax refund to get a treadmill. Why did I buy it? I honestly could not afford it. But I do need to get my sexy back…whatever that means.
- I am sick of creeps inboxing sexual innuendoes via Facebook. I am not your cyber whore!
That is all for now. 11-20 manana! Feel free to post your random thoughts. I know you have some.